Upholstery Cleaning London
Looking for the finest upholstery cleaning London can offer? Well, you can stop searching because you’ve found us! Next Door Cleaning offers top quality upholstery cleaning services in all of West and Central London. We are a professional sofa cleaning company that makes use of a variety of industry approved techniques to give you the best results possible.
Our team consists of certified and highly competent technicians who are thoroughly trained in the best upholstery cleaning methods. We use a range of powerful and fast-acting chemicals by Prochem Europe that are suitable for different types of sofa fabrics. For moisture-sensitive materials, we use dry cleaning solvents for our sofa cleaning services.
Our upholstery cleaning services include the following:
- Linen sofa cleaning
- Sofa chair cleaning
- Linen sofa browning effect stain removal
- Linen sofa water mark removal
- Velvet and velour sofa dry cleaning
- Leather sofa cleaning
- Upholstery pet odour removal and sanitation
- Pet urine smell removal
- Yellow stain removal
- Coffee and tea stain removal
- Red wine stain removal
- Food stain removal
- Nail polish removal
- Candle wax removal
- Blood, vomit and poop stain removal with appropriate sanitation
We also offer the following services:
- Mattress cleaning
- Dining chairs cleaning
- Foot stool cleaning
- Armchair cleaning
- Carpet and fabric protective treatments
8 Step Fabric Upholstery Cleaning methods
STEP 1: Inspection / Survey
- Type: Of Fabric
- Soiling: Stains / Possible hidden stains
- Shrinkage: Watermarks / Swealing
- Loose: Wood stain / Braids / Fringes / Ruches
- Wear: Fading
Qualify to customer on possible cleaning result.
STEP 2: Test For
- Fibre type
- Dye stability
- Distortion on velvet* to ensure that the fabric can be safely wet cleaned
* Velvet fabrics should be tested for WET CLEANING and possible DISTORTION. Some Velvets are DRY CLEANABLE ONLY
STEP 3: Vacuum
- Deep power vacuum to extract dry soil/dust/grit etc. from surface and all edges, corners, folds and crevices.
STEP 4: Cleaning Method Subject to qualified limitations
Using one or more of the following Prochem methods:
- Low moisture cleaning
- Hot water extraction
- Dry solvent cleaning
STEP 5: Treat Spots & Stains
- Treat spots and stains using the correct stain remover to lessen the risk of spreading during the cleaning, e.g. ball-point pen ink marks.
STEP 6: Restore Finish To Fabric
- Restore the finish to the fabric by rinse neutralising and/or brushing and grooming the fabric. Do not replace cushions until they are dry.
STEP 7: Ventilation
- Heavily soiled fabrics will take longer to dry than normal.
- A mechanical air mover maybe of benefit to hasten drying.
STEP 8: Final Check
- Check all body contact areas for soiling.
- Where necessary, wipe over all hard trims.
- DO NOT REPLACE CUSHIONS, which must be left loose to dry completely.
- Replace furniture to its original position.
- Replace cushions only when dry.
Why Next Door Cleaning ltd?
What People Say About Our Work
Where We Work In London?
West London and Central London: Chelsea, Fulham, Ealing, Hammersmith, Kensington, Brentford, Southall, Ashford, Isleworth, Hounslow, Kingston, Twickenham, Richmond, Pinner, Harrow, Windsor, Slough, Wimbledon, Wembley, Chiswick. We cover West and Central London. So, if you’ve got a stubborn stain that just won’t go away, don’t leave it on your carpet any longer. Let our team of trained cleaners and top-grade equipment help you out.
Professional upholstery cleaning companies like Next Door Cleaning have the expertise and equipment necessary to identify the correct cleaning method and products for each fabric. They can perform a deep clean without damaging the material and leave your furniture looking and feeling clean and refreshed.
Using the right cleaning products and techniques is essential for maintaining the appearance and lifespan of your furniture. Professional upholstery cleaning companies like Next Door Cleaning have the expertise and equipment necessary to properly clean and maintain your furniture without causing any damage.
Areas and Postcodes We Cover in and Around London
W1; WC1; Wc2; NW1; EC4A; EC4Y; NW13; NW14; NW15; NW16; NW6; NW8; SW1A; SW1E; SW1H; SW1P; SW1V; SW1W; SW1X; SW1Y; W10; W11; W1B;
W14; W8; W9; W10; W12; W2; SW7; SW10; SW5; W11; SW1W; NW10; SW3;
W6; NW10; SW6;
HA1; HA2; HA3;
Are You Ready To Book Your Upholstery Cleaning Service?
Our experts can provide professional upholstery cleaning support for all London Boroughs and anywhere around the M25. We are immensely proud to use some of the leading high-end equipment as part of our professional cleaning services; it’s just part of guaranteeing excellent customer results without compromise.
Booking is almost effortless – so why not request your free estimate quote today?